list ping
Jody Harris
2010-04-15 12:51:01 UTC
Anybody still around?

I got an inquiry today concerning the NM LUG.

thanks,
jody
----
- Think carefully.
- coram Deo
- Credo ut intelligam - "I believe that I may know" (St. Augustin of Hippo)
Steve Browne
2010-04-15 13:27:26 UTC
Post by Jody Harris
Anybody still around?
I got an inquiry today concerning the NM LUG.
thanks,
jody
----
- Think carefully.
- coram Deo
- Credo ut intelligam - "I believe that I may know" (St. Augustin of Hippo)
Pong.

Steve
--
Stephen B. Browne
sbrowne-***@public.gmane.org
"Ubi bene, ibi patria."
Jonathan Lindsey
2010-04-15 14:42:28 UTC
pong.

-Jonathan Lindsey
Network Engineer
3D Research Corporation

Chris McMahon
Nate Metheny
2010-04-15 14:46:34 UTC
Post by Jody Harris
Anybody still around?
Pong.
Post by Jody Harris
I got an inquiry today concerning the NM LUG.
thanks,
jody
----
- Think carefully.
- coram Deo
- Credo ut intelligam - "I believe that I may know" (St. Augustin of Hippo)
| Nate Metheny IT Group Leader |
| Santa Fe Institute office 505.946.2730 |
| cell 505.930.9390 fax 505.982.0565 |
| http://www.santafe.edu nate-Q45Y+***@public.gmane.org |
`--- - -- - - -- - = == ==='
Andres Paglayan
2010-04-15 14:55:52 UTC
10 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 6011ms
Ed Heron
2010-04-15 14:58:05 UTC
Nope. Nobody here but us wall flowers...

Eric Krieger
2010-04-15 15:21:34 UTC
Re-verify our range to target... one ping only.

Eric

I got an inquiry today concerning the NM LUG.

thanks,

jody
----
- Think carefully.
- coram Deo
- Credo ut intelligam - "I believe that I may know" (St. Augustin of
Hippo)
--
This message was scanned by Charter's ESVA and is believed to be clean.

This e-mail message (and any associated files) contains information from Charter Bank. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored. The receipt of this transmission is not intended to, and does not waive, any privilege.