Clearing out of equipment
Jonathan Lindsey
2010-08-09 19:55:57 UTC
Hey All,
I'm going through some of my old equipment and this is what I have that I don't have use for anymore:
Dell T105
-1.8 Ghz Opteron 1200 Series
-512 MB of ram
-80 GB HDD
-DVD Rom
-Integrated ATI ES1000 Video Card
It's a great little server but it needs more ram. I really don't have much use for it. I would consider getting rid of it for 350.

Cisco CE7305
-2.4ghz Xeon (Dual capable)
-4GB of ram ( I think)
-2U Form Factor With Rack Rails
-Redundant Power Supplies (1 spare)
-6 disc sca scsi array (two hard drive trays, no hard drives)
It's a beast of a system. There's one on ebay for 250 and one with a 2.8 for 800. I'd let it go for 650.

I also have a couple of sparc systems, I think a sparc 4 and a classic, and a tape drive. If anyone wants them they are free, assuming I don't have to bring them to you.

-Jonathan Lindsey
Network Engineer
3D Research Corporation