HP Server Help
Benjamin Francom
2010-06-21 23:56:37 UTC
Greetings fellow lug'gers.

I belong to the Phoenix Linux User Group, and am in need of assistance.

Our company based in phoenix has a remote office in Albuquerque. Our HP
Proliant server there is having some major issues. We think its a firmware
issue, and HP wants us to run diagnostics and a few other things.

The problem is that the iLO and NIC ports are dead, and we need someone
familiar with HP servers and firmware upgrades/diagnostics to assist us.
The server runs SLES, but it is a hardware issue and not the OS at this
point.

We will pay by the hour. If you are interested, please contact me off list
at:

bfrancom{at}kenyonweb.com

Thanks for your time,
Ben Francom